1. The rotating mop does not rotate by itself
(1) Generally, the rotary mop is composed of two parts, and there is an interface in the middle. If the mop does not turn, it is a problem with the interface. Use a hacksaw to split the middle into two sections. The upper nut is working properly. If it is damaged, you can replace it with a new one, and then install the mop head.
(2) There is also a possibility that the mop ruler will rub against the two sides after being used for a period of time, which makes it unable to rotate. The solution is to remove the ruler and flatten the upper and rear teeth of the ruler with a knife. Increase space on both sides without friction.
2, rotating mop bucket does not turn
(1) If the mop bucket does not turn, there should be something wrong with the rotation axis inside. You can open the bucket to see if the steel balls in the empty tank are normal. If the steel balls are worn out, you should replace them with new ones.
(2) There may also be insufficient elasticity of the pedal spring of the mop bucket, resulting in excessive friction and lockup. You can remove the damaged spring and then install the new spring on the bayonet of the ruler.